Image courtesy: pixabay.com
Working in a new medium is always challenging for a doctor who has no knowledge on programming and latest digital technology. I quickly wrote down these 26 points to boost my morale.
- If you are working on a new project, take it as a game. Children are not afraid of trying new things. Be like a child who is playing with a new toy.
- Don’t try to be perfect.
- If you fail at the first attempt, try again. Don’t give up.
- Don’t try to multitask. Focus only on one thing.
- Remember, if you do something wrong it will not impact or hurt anyone. It is just a hobby.
- Don’t worry about anyone judging your new project. Everyone is too busy with their own life, family and children. Go ahead and have fun.
- Take it as a challenge and do it on your own. Don’t ask for help.
- A good friend will always find a way to help you, even if you don’t thank him/her. Don’t disturb or poke someone. If you find something irritating, it is likely even others will not like it.
- Don’t waste time on technical details . Go out, relax and then start again
- Eat your meal on time. Never eat your dinner on your writing table.
- If a friend drops in suddenly. Be polite. It is Sunday. Don’t think of the project and don’t look at the watch.
- Don’t try to check social media. It is a waste of time when you have started something new.
- Please don’t panic if something went drastically wrong.
- Organize and keep a backup of all the photographs.
- Don’t blame anyone for destroying and hacking any of your website. It is your fault if you cannot keep your digital assets safely.
- Make sure you are in a happy mood. Listen to music.
- Pride, anger, hatred, jealousy, resentment are negative traits and will not help you to create something beautiful.
- Make a plan for the working week to achieve more in short time. Keep aside 3 hours everyday for your blogs.
- The holiday shopping season is coming up fast. Keep the next weekend free for shopping. Complete whatever you can before next weekend.
- Go to sleep early. Make a regular routine to sleep for at least 7 hrs. Try to get up by 6.30 in the morning.
- Find some real life cheer leaders who will who encourage you at every step and give you helpful feedback when you are doing something wrong.
- Always surround yourself with high achievers and successful risk takers whom you can call up during an important project.
- Ignore negative feedback from people who mean nothing to you in your real life.
- Write whatever you want as long as you are not preaching, attacking, or hurting anyone by your writing. Remember “Pen is mightier than sword”. Choose your words carefully.
- Always think of a positive heading of every post, be brief and think of a possible solution to any problem.
- Don’t bother about who is sharing your post and ranking in search engine. Be happy if only your family is reading and enjoying it. Good luck